Mar 26th 2014
- How’s your posture?
- Are you breathing from the lower belly or your upper chest?
- What are your intentions today?
- Where is your mind? Is it in the past, the present, or the future?
- What energy are you giving off today? Positive, neutral or negative?
- What energy are you allowing to impact you?
- Is the heart connected to the mind?
- Are you grateful for the present moment, or resentful?
No need to reply, just ask yourself… :)
Mar 25th 2014
A Quote From Kahlil Gibran (via childrenofthetao)
The philosopher’s soul dwells in his head, the poet’s soul is in his heart; the singer’s soul lingers about his throat, but the soul of the dancer abides in all her body.
Mar 21st 2014
Berber Woman, Midelt, Morocco
Mar 20th 2014
(Source: tuckernectar, via cosmofilius)
Mar 4th 2014
(Source: lockhorne, via symphonyofthecosmos)
Mar 4th 2014
(Source: shortstackphotos, via symphonyofthecosmos)
When we dance, the journey itself is the point, as when we play music, the playing itself is the point. Meditation is the discovery that the point of life is always arrived at in the immediate moment.
Feb 26th 2014
Errol Le Cain - Cupid and Psyche, aka. the most beautiful book I own.
Feb 7th 2014
(Source: peterdraws, via lunaticvibrations)
Jan 5th 2014
the pattern of a 5 created by venus every 8 years from John Martineau’s book the Little Book of Coincidence